If you are interested in volunteering at the Senior Nutrition site, located at the Schaumburg Barn, we are happy to have you and have many opportunities available. There is no experience necessary and training will be provided for each position.
- Kitchen aid assistants
- Lunch service and clean-up- i.e. trays, tables, general pick-up
- Meal prep- i.e. wrapping silverware
- Bingo card distribution and number calling
- Decorating and set-up for special events
- Filing and general office help
- Market Day assistance- set-up and distribution of food
- And more…..we’re always looking to put your special talents to work.
Interested? Call or e-mail Marina Lvovich at (847) 524-7496; email@example.com ; or firstname.lastname@example.org . We’re looking forward to hearing from you!