Welcome to the Schaumburg Police Citizen Online Police Reporting System
This system is used for reporting car accidents only.
If this is an Emergency, please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system will allow you to submit a crash report immediately without waiting.
Please review the following before proceeding to fill out an online crash report:
- The crash occurred on a private property, such as a shopping mall parking lot, within the Village of Schaumburg.
- No one is injured or requires medical attention.
- Both cars have valid insurance.
- No damage occurred to any building, structure, or fixed object such as sign post or light pole.
- Damage is less than $1,500 per car.
If all of the above are true, then you are ready to file your crash report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions above, please dial 9-1-1 and ask for a police officer to respond to your location for a crash report.
Upon completion of this report process, you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted by a member of the police department for more information.
- Your report is not official until it has been reviewed and approved by the department.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Click on "Select Incident" to begin.
If you have questions or concerns, please call the Schaumburg Police Department.
- Emergency: 9-1-1
- Non-emergency: 847-895-4500