To access accounts, users have the following options to login to the system once they visit the WebPay portal:
- Type in Customer Number and Invoice Number located on bills.
- Establish a username and password to access accounts.
What Can the Public Do With WebPay?
With WebPay, customers can pay invoices and renewals such as:
- Water Billing
- Alarm Invoice Payments
- Business License Renewal (renewal season is November 1st through December 31st)
- Liquor License Renewal (contact 847-923-4402 for renewal information)
- Residential Rental Licenses
- See all online payment options
Customers can also view invoices and see payment activity because WebPay tracks all payment types whether payments are made online, by mail or in person.
WebPay will allow the public to apply online for
- Metra Commuter parking permits
- New contractor licenses
- Permits - We are accepting online applications and payment for the following:
- Residential Siding Permits
- Residential Air Conditioner and Furnace Permits
- Residential Water Heater Permits
- Commercial Certificate of Occupancy Permits
- Zoning Verification Letters - request and pay in one easy transaction.
In addition, WebPay will allow customers to register and pay for events such as CPR classes and events held at the Prairie Center for the Arts.
Contact the Finance Department at 847-895-4500 during regular business hours or via email, or reach a Customer Service Representative 24 hours a day, seven days a week by dialing 311when residents are within Schaumburg's village borders.