If the Ticket Number begins with a letter (any letter in the alphabet) you have the option to pay your fine using the online payment system. Pay your Parking Ticket or Ordinance Violation where the ticket begins with a letter.
Examples of violations are Parking, some Ordinances, or an Animal Violation.
To locate your customer identification number see image below:
Additional Payment Options
Pay in Person:
- The Police Department at 1000 W. Schaumburg Road or the Municipal Center at 101 Schaumburg Court.
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Cash, personal checks, cashiers checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard or Discover are all accepted.
Pay by Mail:
- Mail a personal check, money order or cashiers check made payable to the Village of Schaumburg, and mail to the Schaumburg Police Department at 1000 W. Schaumburg Road, Schaumburg, IL 60194 Attention: Police Village Ordinance Tickets. Please enclose your violation notice with your payment.
- If the Ordinance Violation begins with zero's you must come in person or mail your payment.
- Police Ordinance Violation Tickets may be contested if you believe they were issued in error Adjudication Hearing Information.