- Governor J.B. Pritzker – (D)
- Lieutenant Governor Juliana Stratton - (D)
- Attorney General Kwame Raoul – (D)
- Secretary of State Jesse White – (D)
- Comptroller Susan Mendoza – (D)
- Treasurer Michael Frerichs - (D)
Schaumburg's Federal Senators and Representatives
- U.S. Senator Richard Durbin (D - Springfield)
- U.S. Senator Tammy Duckworth (D - North Shore)
- Congressman Raja Krishnamoorthi (D - 8)
- Congressman Sean Casten (D - 6)
Schaumburg's State Senators
- Laura Murphy (D - 28)
- Ann Gillespie (D - 27)
- Cristina Castro (D - 22)
Schaumburg's State Representatives
- Tom Morrison (R - 54)
- Fred Crespo (D - 44)
- Michelle Mussman (D - 56)
- Martin J. Moylan (D - 55)
Find contact information for State Senators and Representatives.
Legislative Action Plan
Many of the Village of Schaumburg’s priorities are heavily influenced by the outcome of county, state and federal legislation. Elected representatives tend to be most responsive to constituents that are organized, persuasive, and persistent. This requires full awareness of the issues faced by the community as well as a firm understanding of how the village's priorities serve as a means to address these issues.
The village has long recognized the importance of advocating its priorities through legislative action, but relied mostly on the actions of local legislators and pro-municipal coalitions, such as the DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference (DMMC), the Illinois Municipal League (IML) and the Northwest Municipal Conference (NWMC) to advance their priorities and protect their interests. Although the village has found success using this traditional approach, a formal legislative action program has been developed to establish an even greater presence and provide a better means for communicating our legislative initiatives to those willing to take action.
View the 2019 Legislative Action Plan.