- Limited In-Home Care Assistance
- Blood Pressure/Heart Rate
- Blood Sugar
- Body Composition Analysis
- Medication Review
- Nurse Consultation
- Health Education
- Falls Prevention Screening & Education
- Environmental assessment
- Children’s Immunizations
- Memory Screening - Modified Procedure: appointments required 847-923-3766.
- Blood Drives
- Lending of Medical Equipment
- Medical Reserve Corps
- Disposal of Medications, Syringes, and Needles
- Prescription Discount Card - Modified Syringe and Needle Collection Procedure: appointments preferred 847-923-3766.
Location & Hours of Operation
For hours and location, please visit the Village Facilities page, under Nursing and Senior Services. Call 847-923-3766 for more information.